Nest Protect Smoke & CO Alarm (Wired)
Includes smoke alarm, split spectrum sensor, 10 year electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor, heat sensor, humidity sensor, occupancy sensor, ambient sensor, light ring with 6 RGB LEDs, phone alerts for low battery, smoke and carbon monoxide and sensor failure, voice alarms with custom location, Nest app, app silence, safety check up, heads up alerts, path light, steam check, Nest Thermostat turns off gas furnace, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), connects with other Nest Protects, 5.3"W x 5.3"H x 1.5" D, white.
Security policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Delivery policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Return policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
- Mobile Alerts - Nest Protect can send you a message when there’s a problem or the batteries run low.
- Tells you what and where - Nest Protect speaks up if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do.
- Sees the CO when you can't - Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
- A light in the dark - Usually Nest Protect has its light turned off, but when you walk underneath it, Pathlight can light your way.
- Every second counts - The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Hush from the Nest app - Just burned the popcorn? Quiet the false alarm with your phone, not your dish towel.
- 10-year life span - Nest Protect’s long-lasting sensors keep you safe and sound for up to a decade.
- Sleep safe and sound - Nightly Promise is a quick green glow when you turn out the lights that says everything’s working well.